[FIXED] Dropbox having issues syncing subfolders

As part of the indexing phase, the folder structure is uploaded before the actual file contents get uploaded. This is noticeable especially when syncing large folders (big number of files). Since you mentioned syncing two big folders, the indexing part may not be over yet, so that’s why you only see the folder structure for now. As soon as the indexing phase is over, you will also see files starting to upload.

Sometimes this can also be caused by faulty NAS software, so in order to get a better idea on what is going on in your particular case, I have contacted you by e-mail so that we can do a remote support session.

Hi.
I read all the other responses. My IOMEGA is very slow over the network, even when I connect direct. I guess this is causing a problem with the file read. I got a USB 500 HD and I copy everything into this new drive. I am syncing now from this HD and everything is working fine. (It is an extra step, but it is working). NAS Drives might not be the best option for Dropbox syncing when having a lot of folders and files.