Sync to Boxifier sub folders?

Hi. I’d like to sync some folders from a network drive to a (shared) sub folder in my Boxifier Dropbox folder. Is this possible? It only lets me sync folders directly to the “Boxifier” Dropbox folder (although there are other folders already within the Boxifier which I would like to sync to). Thanks in advance.

Hi Nick,

Just to make sure that I got this right: are you trying to link a folder from your network drive with an existing subfolder of the Dropbox -> Boxifier folder?

That is correct. Also, I shouldn’t have any difficulties sharing my Boxifier folder with other Dropbox members, should I? Please let me know what’s possible here. Thanks in advance.

In order to link a folder from your network drive with an existing folder in your Dropbox -> Boxifier folder you can do this:

After installing Dropbox and Boxifier make sure that the Boxifier folder is checked in the Selective Sync settings in Dropbox and the subfolder that you want to link with is unchecked. Click OK and wait for Dropbox to finish applying Selective Sync settings.

Then you can go and right-click the folder on your network drive to relink it. Make sure that the folder name you type in that window matches the existing subfolder in your Dropbox -> Boxifier and you will see a Relink button.

Then, after you click the Relink button you can go to the Selective Sync settings in Dropbox and check
that folder so that it starts syncing with the folder on the network drive Click OK to apply Selective Sync settings.

That should do it. Please let me know how this goes or if you have any questions.

Yes, you should be able to share the Boxifier folder just like any other folder in your Dropbox account.

Thank you for your reply. Relink button just brings me to a webpage that has expired. Any way to fix this?

Thanks for reporting this. You can use the instructions from here to do the relink: